Not-for-profit organizations have unprecedented regulations and restrictions that now govern how they fund their programs, structure their organizations and execute their missions and strategic plans. Your team needs a firm that knows the non-profit organizations inside-out and can serve as a strong technical resource while helping your team maintain its focus on your organization's mission.
We provide Not-for-Profit services to our non-profit clients. We are the experts to IRC Section 501(c)(3), as well as Form 990 tax filings, exemption qualifications and public charity status. Our Not-for-Profit services include:
- Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3)
- Form 990 and tax planning and return preparation, as well as other tax filings
- Matters related to bond assurance and financing
- Organizational structure, governance matters, development and implementation of strategic policies
- Implementation and compliance with Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA)
- Compensation and benefits analysis to ensure no private inurement
- Representation of not-for-profit organizations with IRS audits
- Review of revenue sources for unrelated business income
- Continuation of exemption qualification and public charity status
We offer a free initial consultation for Not-for-Profit Services. Call us today at 360-786-9515 to schedule a mutually convenient time to meet.